
Here are a couple of pictures I googled which reminded me of some of the descriptions of scenery and clothing Dennis was able to witness.....lots of beautiful colors .Dennis said all the service industry workers are fairly young and all very handsome young men and beautiful young ladies, always eager to please and make your stay as trouble free as possible....Hmm, wish that was true everywhere around the world...! The picture in the middle is Cheung Chau Bun festival, April/may, Hong Kong; the picture on the right is " A Symphony of Lights", the largest permanent display of lights around the world in Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong.
As for the big picture on the feft, well that's to brag about all the loving memories I am remembering as I rummage through old boxes of "stuff" . This picture was of all 7 children for Christmas 1986....I must say, while it was tough some of the time I remember most often the fun times . I wouldn't want to change a thing if I had to do it all over again....exept maybe " not crying over spilled milk " as often as I did, because in the end it really wasn't that important. Expressions of Love toward each other and respect of each other is what makes a family strong and remarkable.


No comments:
Post a Comment